Only what one considers useful, what makes him curious,[Gerald Hüther]
will he hold onto in the long run.
Specialist in the field of Early Prevention projects, Network Coordination and Family Midwifery
In order to achieve a target you need a clear goal, a great deal of positive energy, a sustainable network and the ability to inspire people.
From the beginning of my profession as a midwife I have been convinced about the idea and the concept of Family Midwifery and early prevention: this entails bringing back balance into the life situations of parents-to-be and their newborn babies, who have lost their momentum.
In the last 20 years, my professional ambitions have been significantly characterized by establishing the work profile of “Family Midwife” in Germany and accompanying Early Prevention projects.
As a specialist, author and midwifery researcher I provide assistance for qualifying family midwives, family-paediatric-nurse and networkccordinators, conceptualizing and implementing Early Prevention projects and integrating family midwives within them.
- 2022 - Jennifer Jaque-Rodney will give a presentation on July 26 on the topic "Family Midwifes: early support and intervention for parents in pregnancy with newborns and young children within their communities" at the 4th annual congress on Midwifery and Nurse Practitioners in Amsterdam.
- 2022 - Jennifer Jaque-Rodney will give a presentation on June 21 on the topic "Family Midwives - emotional and social-psychological support and care for all kinds of families" at the NSC2022 - Nursing Science Congress 2022 in Paris.
- 2022 - Jennifer Jaque-Rodney will give a presentation on 26. April pn the topic "Why Early Childhood Intervention matters - a German perspective" at the 4th Global Expert Meeting on Health and Nursing in Dubai.
- 2021 -In cooperation with the District Soest and the District Hochsauerland (Arnsberg) Jennifer Jaque-Rodney undertakes
"Advanced trainings for midwives / maternity nurses and health and pediatric nurses for use in the early help"
- 2021 - Jennifer Jaque-Rodney receives a lectureship at the University of Lübeck