In order to raise a child,[African saying]
it takes a whole village.
Talks & Moderation
For many years I have been active as a speaker and moderator in Germany and can look back on enriched years of experience as a lecturer. I have worked and am still working as a lecturer in the framework of regional advanced trainings for Family Midwives in Germany in almost every state.
In talks for governmental and public authorities as well as for independent social partners I present the opportunities, benefits and success of Early Prevention projects and the work of Family Midwives.
My aim is to use competence, convincing eloquence and power of persuasion in order to strengthen and awake involvement and motivation among the audience.
As a trained moderator it has been my goal at countless events to respectfully conduct the speakers through their talks and providing the audience with the necessary room for questions and comments.
- The work of a Family Midwife
- Competence profile 'Family Midwife'
- Family Midwife "Bonding – Attachment – Theory"
- Interdisciplinary Networking
- Documentation within the work of a of Family Midwife
- Meaning of “Relationship"
- Intercultural competence
- Introduction to the ethical aspects of working as a Family Midwife
- Teenage pregnancies
- Domestic violence
- Campaign for Normal Birth